Below are a few of the NCCA main requirements:
NCCA Membership, Bylaws & Fees:
To be a NCCA Member Requires that the Doctor be in good standing the CBCE and with NCCA Bylaws: Below are a few of the NCCA main requirements:
1. Responsbility to pay dues on time are on the doctor and not the NCCA to remind doctor.
2. Attend at least six (6) lunch meetings.
3. Participate in one (1) association committe and/or one (1) community outreach program.
4. Must assist with the Seminar Program.
5. License to remain in good standing with the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
6. Conform to then effective Napa County Chiropractic Association Bylaws.
7. Members shall consist of men and women who engage in chiropractic activities in Napa and surrounding counties.
8. Individual memberships are non-transferable and cannot be sold.
9 Each member of the NCCA who fulfill the bylaws shall have one vote each on matters submitted to the association as a whole.
10. A member may be granted a leave of absence, which will be assessed by the Board of Directors on a case by case basis.
11. Any member may resign from this association at any time. Notwithstanding the resignation such person shall still be liable for all outstanding indebtedness to the association. The resignation shall be submitted in writing to the Board of Directors and shall become effective when accepted by the Board. All membership fees are nonrefundable and shall not be prorated.
Yearly Membership Dues are due by January 31st of each year.
* Membership fee is $200.00 by January 31st and $250.00 from Feb 1 - Feb 20th. After Feb 20, membership will be considered deliquent and the member will be dropped from membership.
* New Member Sign Up beginning 2012 including pro-rated dates depending upon when member joins.
o $250.00 Jan - April 31
o $225.00 May 1 - Aug 31
o $200.00 After Sept 1
1. Are held once a month on the Second Monday of each month.
2. They are held in Napa proper to assist the doctor in charge of meetings to not negiotiate a new private room each meeting and to be a consistent location for the Doctors as well as any vendors who would like to meet with us.
NCCA Dr's who assist the private entity with the Seminar will be afforded a discount rate:
* Duties include, but not limited to, set-up, tear down, arriving @7am Saturday & Sunday morning to assist with seminar, stamp, ring bell etc., then the following rate will apply.
NCCA Members and Honrary Retired NCAA Doctors who assist with Seminar Program.
Honrary Members: Dr. Guilliam Nel, Dr. Gary Penir, Dr. Brackett, Dr. Keith Baldanza
$125.00 Register By 1/31
$150.00 Register After 2/20
$175.00 Register at Door
Article V - Officers
The President shall serve as the executive officer of the association, preside at all meetings of the membership, be an ex officio member of all committees, exercise general supervision over affairs of the club, perform such other duties as are ordinarily incumbent upon a President and report to the Board of Directors.
The Vice-President shall perform such duties that are ordinarily incumbent upon the Vice President and such other duties as may be assigned by the President or the Board of Directors. The Vice President shall personally, or designate another, to communicate with members whose attendance or participation is unsatisfactory.
The Secretary shall keep and maintain the attendance and minutes of the meetings, and shall conduct all correspondence as may be required by the President or the Board of Directors and shall generally perform such duties that are ordinarily incumbent upon a Secretary.
The Treasurer shall keep and maintain records of all financial actions of the NCCA, which shall include all records of membership initiation fees, dues, internet and all monies collected and disbursed. The Treasurer shall prepare quarterly and annual statement for the club.